Meshman 3D Viewer
Meshman 3D Viewer is a great app to view 3D model files and convert between various file formats.
- Open and Export files from formats:
- STL (Stereolithography, supports ASCII and Binary)
- PLY (Polygon file format, supports ASCII and Binary)
- OBJ (Wavefront, MTL not supported)
- 3DS (3D Studio format)
- DAE (COLLADA file format)
- OFF (Object file format)
- DXF (AutoCAD format, supports ASCII and Binary, POLYMESH and 3DFACE)
- Open (only) files from formats:
- DWG (AutoCAD format)
- FBX (Autodesk Filmbox format)
- Load from a ZIP or RAR file one or multiple model files.
- Batch export files from one format to another.
- Can load large models, as big as 2 GB.
- Measure distance between points within your model.
- Render using a clipping plane (useful for viewing interiors).
- Graphic operations for Rotating, panning, zooming.
- View your model in Orthogonal or Perspective mode.
- Obtain info on the model: triangle count, bounding box, area, volume.
- Set up rendering options: faces, edges, points, transparency.
- Open multiple files, view in fullscreen, print them.
- Retina Macs fully supported.